Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
Global Conference on Cardiology (Cardiology 2019) presents a unique occasion which aims to provide expert insight into recent advances in key areas of cardiology, and a balanced perspective on how these may influence guidelines and patient management. The conference will cover an array of topics including subspecialties like intervention, acute coronary syndromes, valvular heart disease, arrhythmias and pacing, as well as prevention, and heart failure. The vision behind this global conference is to serve as a unique global platform for cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and researchers from world-renowned institutions to share and exchange new clinical studies and advancements in dealing with cardiac diseases.
- Cardiac Conditions and Cardiac Sarcoidosis
- Cardiac Nursing and Healthcare
- Diastolic Dysfunction
- Clinical Cases in Cardiology
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Anticoagulation Management
- Arrhythmias and Clinical EP
- Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiology
- Diabetes and Cardiometabolic Disease
- Dyslipidemia Geriatric Cardiology
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardio Vascular Disease
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Pericardial disease
Don’t miss the opportunity of global networking in transferring and exchanging ideas.